Sunday, March 12, 2006

March Break

Term break extends its warmth to all schooling kids with a one-

week recess following such a hectic start to the school calendar.

This time, I can't seem to enjoy my break as I will be caught up

preparing for the looming block test which starts as term break,

well, ends. To add salt to MSG-packed instant noodles, my

presence is required on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and

Friday. That relatively sums up my wonderful March holidays.

Once again I will be adorning the school's beige colours and

walking down the path to where the school is, on a holiday,

mind you. But of course, I'll be able to learn a lot from the

educators at hand, siphoning tips and hints for the upcoming

test and gain an advantageous lead over others. And of

course there's the slight chance of seeing the new hot chics

in school, either in their hot uni or hot fbt shorts.

Whatever.

What matters is that I have my breakfast, lunch and dinner and

make this new week my life's pivot.

I will hope to turn the corner and turn over a new leaf or leaves

and leave behind my unglam, lazy and boring past.

To one and all, Happy March Holidays.

No comments: