Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Skinned

Waiting for the monochromatic red lights perched atop the
different rooms to blink out my queue number, I flipped
through the Straits Times in hope of seeing some fine girls
on the Life! Section or some interesting articles that could
pique, well, my interest.

All I saw was a smiling Datuk K in a splendid white outfit
having managed the greatest coup in the century;
snagging his newly-initiated wife,
the pop or "popped" Princess herself, Siti Nurhaliza.
What the hell was she thinking?
Of all the 27 year old Malaysian guys in the federation,
why dya pick this old, filthy-rich git?
Oh, filthy-rich.
And Datuk K; that smile of yours is of utter disbelief,
I am sure.

Oh crap, I digressed.
Back to being Dknee the sick(medically) Singaporean
student.
And then, I flipped open the Digital Life section.
There she was!
No amount of inhalers could have liberated me from
the sight of her smiling face.
That left me with a tingling, warm fuzzy feeling deep
inside.
But was I jealous!
The male model, or her "partner" wasn't model material
at all!
Typical looking Chinese lad.
Sucky hair.
Sucky dress sense.
I bet he's got a paunch and B.O.
And he had all the fortune in the world;
to be pictured with the stunning beauty.
Poor she!
Rascal!
Prick!
Fuglehboy!
Before I get wayyy overboard and chant racist slogans, I
better stop here and start popping my Bromhexine and
Chloropheramine.
Dump them Subutex, please.

.ilum.

No comments: