Friday, February 02, 2007

Back as in back

Yep, finally I'm back and well integrated into the
Lifestyle of the Sick and Aimless.
I do not have to wake up at the unearthly hour of 9am.
Nor do I have to embark on a frantic search for my pens
to do the survey.
No more.

The four days of work wasnt quite a breeze.
It was kinda like a gentle storm kinda thing pardon
the oxymoron in gentle storm though.
Me peeps and I havta endure butt busting moments
glued to a rod designed to be a stylish seat to record
each passenger in the queue and the arrival of the taxis
AND the no. of each every 5 minutes.
Dammit.

Was kinda pleased though.
A fair number of hot chicks that make my chic-o-meter
go schwing did pass by us.
Saw old flames, new flames, flamed flames, flames of flames
and not forgettin the voluptuous trannies.
Gosh, trannies!
They look hot, smell hot but dont EVER strain to hear them.
Cuz you dont have to.
They have voices lower than The Movie Voice-over Dudes
and can put the Bass voice in Budak Pantai to shame.
If only they had a mute button so I can admire them
for how they look like and not how they sound like.
Ok, sick.

But there was this caucasian girl whose mother was fucken hot.
Ok, no la.
The girl was waaaaay hot la.
Wa lao wei.
Dammit, singlish.
She had those dreamy eyes and that slim body and that wavy hair
and that wait, not much of a bustline.
But still, my type.
I can see that I AM HER type from the way she tries to avoid eye
contact and pretend not to care.
Maybe there was no pretence.
Oh well, lemme be deluded I'm happy.

The job was more a bore than a chore.
At the end of the day it became a frikkin snore.
The Adult fare really extinguish any hopes of monthly savings.
Plus a wretched trip to the barber that burned a hole in my
pocket and punctured my heart.
But then come feb10th 250 will be in my hands.
And OkGo will be Mine.
Plus, that Ang Moh girl.
And her mom.

Oh, please remind me the salon is EVIL. =x

No comments: