Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ayam Legend


If i have a chicken rice stall, I'll name it that : Ayam Legend.


Tagline: This ayam no best, this ayam no power, this ayam .. legendddd.


OK, pardon my alter ego fer that but I Am Legend is excellent dude.

Excellente!

Cemerlang!

OOga, ooga!

ching chong ching!

aammmma!


A joy to watch a lone survivor battling against all odds to save his race - the human race with his one last buddy, Samantha his ever loyal ... Dog.

I gotta admit after every movie I always come up with a mental note to self to emulate the main protagonist, the positive traits( positive to me uh, haha) his mannerisms and so on.

I can count myself lucky I rarely watch moviessss but if I did, I'd be schizo thank you.


There were alot of knee jerk moments in the movie where infected zombies came running and bashing out from nowhere in the dark but that wasn't the only thing jerking in my row of seats.

The couple beside me were directing their own home video in the lush comfort of Plaza Singapura cinema.

The show ended with a cure, death and a eulogy.

THEIR show ended with femme legs between male legs and femme head buried in male neck.

Exciting.


Oh well, back to influence.

I Am Legend actually inspired me to:


(a) Work out and get will smith's bod

(b) Dress ruggedly

(c) Talk to mannequins

(d) Hit on femme mannequins


Aye, and it sparked my thirst for more moviessss.

If you have em' can you spare a thought for the needy(me)?


1. Half nelson

2. This Is England

3. Ladder 49 ( true to my fire fighting roots ha ha ha)


Why, thank you you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll watch wit u.