Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sugar Pie Honeybitch


Let me rewind.

**crazy noises of screeching tapes and shrieking metal

It has been a friggin hectic two-three weeks that Im not even sure how many weeks has elapsed and what happened during all those times. Well, summary is always good.

- Start of Field Ex
- Ex Firestorm : fed hoses-> incur backache and lots of anguish
- ZoukOut weekend : Surprised people by saying I'm not gonna be there
- Went for a TRADITIONAL JAVANESE MASSAGE (TJM)-> Enak banget buk!
- More Field Exes (sibei sian!)
- Met up with BBSSians (Zai, Izy, Julz and Hariz) for sisaaaaa

And already now it's technically 15 mins into Hari Raya Haji.
And a day to my attachment at Central Fire Stajiun. woooots!
I''ll be laying hoses in the grand spectacle of .... ORCHARD ROADDDD!
I'll be doing enforcement checks on ZOUKKKKKK!
I'll be carrying drunkards along Singapore River and loading em up the ALPHAAAAA!

Or Ill screw some things up and be the butt of that "fut-up" officer jokes.
Daym the BTM.
Daym the Yellow Jacket.
Daym them bright red hoses.

No comments: