Monday, January 26, 2009

That's That

I've decided.
And I've decided to stick with this blog template.
It might nt be my dream blog template; or personalised or portrays ME but a template is just a template. An online book cover.
And you do know what people say abt book, covers and judgment.

Hmm so a red, white and silver are the colours gsj.com will adorn for the moment.
It is simple nuff, neat nuff, sophisticated nuff (header) but other than that I believe the content and the thoughts of the bloggers is of greater importance.

And, good things hve come ut of this. I've spent hours on end working to personalise the template and have dipped my feet in Adobe Photoshop(like, finally!), understood smatterings of xhtml and re-kindle my knowledge of html.
Although it might seem a waste that I'm settling on an already-created template, great things have come out of it.
So, not too shabby, Xabi, I'd say.

No comments: