Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back

To my legion of followers (3 and counting... ), I deeply regret the latest uninformed hiatus that lasted a bland two weeks.
I have not hit a writer's block, fear not.
I was experiencing technical difficulties with this blog, a phenomenon known to lesser human beings as 'lazy' .

Things to update:
1) I am now working.
2) I am not bumming.
3) I am into my fifth winston-free day.
4) Straight-edge IS the way to go.

On a lighter note, I met me buddies from Purple Pussy Venus (PPV) Aiman and Iman for a sumptuous supper of teh tarik and nasi goreng ikan bilis.
Two things stood out, besides Aiman's helmet of a hair.
Me: My friend join ManHunt siol.
Iman: For who, Mas Selamat again ?

And Helmethead Aiman got shocked by a sleeping kitten.
It was resting on its back.
Aiman was taking pictures.
It snapped onto all fours in a menacing pose.
The helmet nearly flew off, I swear.

1 comment:

Mimie said...

i pity the cat ((: