Saturday, March 26, 2011

Madness to sadness.

It's been a totally mad week.

Rushing assignments, fulfilling work obligations, hell i'm not even trained son!
Maybe the early morns, the late nights and the dearth of sleep is taking its
toll on me.

Feeling a phlegmatic lump in my throat.
Feeling warm under the air-conditioning.
Feeling dizzy after sports.

It's just not gonna get any better, I guess.
The inamorata is unimpressed.
The football team just lost.
And im sick boss!

Another outing beckons.
A void ensues.
Golden silence.
Indifferent expression.
The denials.
The awkward touch.
The awkward letting-go.

Lets just fuck life in the face and order a deep throat.
I said lets order a deep throat muthafukka.
Lets just be happy.
Forget the dirty bit.
Get down, do the roger rabbit.

Star, or not, i shall shine and sparkle.
Baby, I will twinkle twinkle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XSVFXBjgtA

No comments: