Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Block-ED Test

An exuberant way to start the new term. Being Late.

I took a stroll to the front gate of the school and was greeted

by the overly-amicable security guard.

Guard: Abang, what happened?

Me: Eh, nothing happen.

Guard: Today exam right?

Me: Err.. yeah.

Guard: GP and what ah, physics?

Me: Yeahh!

Guard: Ok ah good luck ah, physics very dry but good luck also.

Me: Ok thanks ah!

The Luck of the Guard. Hope it works.

GP was kinda easy. A breeze, in fact. Though I'm not sure whether

I can score more than 35 marks- target set by my educator.

Had 3 hours of break, tried to study amidst the hustle and bustle

of the Air-Conditioned Market we all come to know as Libraria.

Disgusted,heh, I went off to Causeway Point with some peeps to

soothe the growling stomach.

And, physics was ... yeah.

Can pass, but the opportunity of getting rid of myself from

the Value add sessions fade away almost immediately.

Today was the Math paper.

It was like running against a brick wall over and over again,

acquiring all the scratches and bumps in the process.

No matter how hard I tried to reach into the deep recesses

of my mind, yesternight's Math inactivity cost me dear.

In the end, Math is a sure F.

F Math hurhur.

So can I avert the tragic meet the parents session?

Only time will tell; and chemistry will ultimately decide my

goddamn fate.

Now tag that board, yeah you!

No comments: