Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So It Ends

Holy excreta!

Block-ed tests are officialy over.

Reh-joiceeee. =D

But, there's the ignomious task of getting back the paper,

painstakingly go through the corrections, have your eardrums

shake, rattle and roll by the teacher's incessant nagging and hav-

ing to show your parent, my parents, the ugly report card.

Sad isn't it?

Well, I'm still glad it's over.

Pinning on Physics and Chemistry to pass.

Hope no major screw-ups for GP though.

Well after the paper, I had hoped to relieve the tension.

Sought succor through soccer I'd say.

It has been a while, and it was great.

By golly, my blog seems to revolve around primarily

these topics I feel it's getting kinda bland.

Soccer .. studies .. soccer .. studies ..

So you wanna hear about the ex-CEO of Chinese

Aviation Oil getting 4 years?

I thought so too.

So till anyone of you find any other activity that

you think might suit me, soccer and studies stand.

Oh yeah, I've realised there are several hot teachers in

school too, not too mention the students.

It's gonna be a great year folks.

So smile like you mean it.

Turrah.

No comments: