Saturday, March 25, 2006

One With The 'tar

As I lay submerged in my thoughts, I wondered how cool it

would be too front a band. Not just any band, but a great one.

To do so, I had to pick guitar up, again, and restart my oddysey

all over again. Sought the aid of a true aide and there I was, at his

abode, trying to glide my fingers smoothly along the glazed

fretboard. The strum of the guitar proved endearing as the crisp

yet raw sound emanating was made better by the Metalzone

pedal. He taught me several basic skills, which were rather

advanced for me, like picking up the er, pick and stretching

my fingers. Patience is a virtue and he had loads of it, though

I thought I was making quick progress.

I uncovered the joys of the guitar today and someday,

hopefully, I will certainly be one with the guitar.

And anybody, with superior skill and finesse in playing the

abundantly-mentioned instrument, Skinny needs you.

And if you're a hot chick, my MSN add is on the right hand

corner. You're missing out.

Till then, let's all come together in a holy communion, and,

wish, wish for the downfall of Chelsea FC once again.

Let them eat their s**t.

Turrah.

No comments: