Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back

So my computer has been fixed, I've started a game for Innova and

GP results are out. Everything's fine and dandy?

Hell no, children. Hell frikkin no.

When I look in the mirror I see a handsome boy with an uber

cool haircut who simply cant do well in his studies and cant inspire

his soccer team to dizzying greatness.

A recent chat with my mates generated quite mixed responses.

Some were extremely good in something and others are as

mediocre as yours truly.

An even more recent chat with my close mates was about which

course to enter in the Uni. As ironic as it seems, 3 soccer boys

were talking about University Admission. Cool as it is, we all

concurred that a whole lot of people will be proven wrong and

we'll be laughing our asses to the U.

As Iman puts it, " I made their jaws drop when I entered JC;

and when they are just starting to pick up pieces of their jaws

back, I made it to the U and floor their frikkin jaws again."

Now that's a thought.

Spurred by the abysmal performance in my Block Test,

I started doing my bloody assignments but there seem to be

no time for revision. Studying is a drudgery and I feel like a

P.o.W being whipped and lashed by the totalitarian teachers

to get good grades for ourselves and a good C.V for their

future interviews.

Missy M don't recognise me. But as of 7th April 2006, Skinny has

been captured into her memory as I gestured a simple

yet powerful Hi.

Tune in to later episodes of Skinny's Dippings to find out if this

cyber friendship and initial anonymity will blossom into pure

love.

Till then, cherish your friends, give your lovers space and never

neglect God.

Ameen.

P.S: Who's going to the Ad Astra thingamajig? Do vote for em'

at MTVAsia.com, right Jimmybob?

No comments: