Thursday, March 02, 2006

Phew~

A GP essay assignment was a prelude to yesterday's release of

A Level results. I firmly believe that that was the worst essay

i've written so far. A meagre two points to substantiate my view.

Ain't substantial enough.

Innova Jc only had to contend with the AO Malay results as there

were no A level candidates from last year. So as the rest of the

cohort scrambled into their respective classes awaiting the

ever-important results, I made my way to the canteen to grab

a Snickers' bar and to beg/borrow/steal for a tie. See today seems

to be a very special and undeniably hectic period. After GP test,

was the release of the results followed by class photo taking and

topped it off with a football match against SRJC.

Phototaking wasnt bad at all.

In fact, I felt kinda great and euphoric. Don't ask me, it might be

due to the Snickers' bar.

Snickers' bar or not, I felt I wasnt ready to play, yesterday. I was

expecting the backlash from Saturday's debacle against YJC but I

wasnt cut from the squad. I reprised my role in the centre of the

park, partnered by Pablo Aiman or Man-lele. It kicked off on the

wrong footing as I was being tossed about like a rag doll on the

pitch. Felt all the burden mounting, I guessed something HAS to

be done. From a corner, a Zul head-on fooled my marker and

I despatched the ball into goal with the keeper rooted to his spot.

We came from nowhere, I came from nowhere. And all the pressure

seemed to have been evaporated by the scorching heat.

We maintained our foothold in the match and hung on for a

deserving 1-0 victory, much to our coach's ecstacy.

Alluva sudden, I feel I'm getting back to my best. And am I excited

about what lies for me in the future.

Before I go, do tag yah =)

No comments: