Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cash Cows

A blogging history.

Pat yourselves on the back folks.

Mark this date on your calendars.

The first photo on allfrootsriipe.

Yes, Saturday it was, as my aunt asked my cousin and I along

to Ramen Ten at Far East plaza. My latest jaunt to town after

quite a lengthy absence. And thank god for the Progress

Package! But my aunt's just wealthy la.

I ignored breakfast and killed time chatting to unsuspecting

souls on the worldwideweb just for her treat.

See how I even managed to muster a weak smile.

My cousin. Famished. Lol. So if you happen to be

in orchard road and feeling

hungry and with a somewhat

thick wad of cash to spare,

Ramen Ten is the place.

Superb interior decor and

overenthusiastic staff belting out Japanese pleasantries

is what one can expect. I had Spicy Chicker Karaange Ramen.

8.90 bucks.

Never regretted. My aunt foot the bill remember.

But i gotta admit, the boneless chickin sphere was, still is

tantalising.

The soup was great.

The seaweed of the highest, or rather, higher quality.

The ramen, a feast for the kings.

Sumptuous.

Now feast your eyes on this:

Caution: Extremely Delisiaso!

No comments: