Friday, July 07, 2006

Rock Hard

Mama mia!

After quite a lengthy absence, a mock testimonial match

plunge me into a match against the other j2s.

My mood was up and was entirely motivated to do extre-

mely well for my team.

We kinda got off on the wrong foot as a header squirmed

pass our defender at the far post.

Silly, silly goal to concede.

The keeper was rubbish.

The wing backs atrocious I should say.

I had a coupla shots on target and a header skimmed

the cross bar.

Although our attacking play was sumptuous at times,

the Troubled Trio proved to be the weak links in the

chain, the chinks in our supposed armour.

I kinda got impatient in the second half and

frustration set in.

There was a keeper change that did nothing but

exacerbate matters.

Their attackers stroked the ball into the net with super

lative ease and the game was seriously turning into a

farce, with both set of players punctured by cramps

and exhaustion.

Unworthy.

Why do I always get sucha disoriented and screwed up

squad?

Gosh.

Kudos tho to my centre backs, midfield and strikers.

You guys worked your yellow socks off man.

No comments: