Friday, November 17, 2006

WOOO

Thousands islandwide heave a ginormous sigh of relief today,
not because Mr Bush had left but the A levels had come to its
conclusion. It has been two years of slog and hard work (hehe)
and the memories with friends, the hot teachers and certain
hot students will be forever etched in my mind. The friends who
laugh to the tune of my jokes; snide remarks and callous bickerings
friends who were there through the thick and thin and then there
were who fled for pastures anew.
The thick stacks of assignment that were not done and will remain
undone.
The weathered and battered notes due to the inorganisation of my
bag and also spilled soya bean.
The memories of ole-ing opposition and leaving them to eat my dust.

The phototakings, the birthday celebrations, the entry proof, the
fountain pen, the fountain pen ink, the re-fuelling of the fountain pen
with the fountain pen ink during exam.
I can prolly go on and on and
the waterworks will start to flow so I wont.
See im macho.
I dont cry.
I wear boxers.
I am ALPHAMALE! EARGHHH. ok.

The time has definitely come for me to embark on a new odyssey.
One that'll expose me to the cruelty of life, the snob of snobs, the
sharpest of backstabbers.
I'm gonna find a job, earn money, get a girlfriend, dump her before NS,
shave bald and be ribald in NS.
Hopefully get selected in trials (if any)
Hopefully obtain car licence
Hopefully make more friends

So much things to do and SO MUCH TIME.
A vacation I'll remember fer life ...

Till then, i l u m

No comments: