Friday, April 06, 2007

adidas

Why is Good Friday called Good Friday?
Is tomorrow the only Friday that is Good?
Or is everyone supposed to be good ?

Anyway, my dear friends.
NEWSFLASH:
An adidas selection will be held in Jalan Besar
Stadium and it will feature yours truly in
Team Predator.
He will don the legendary number 6 and red-
black third grade adidas boots.
He urges friends from all walks of his life
to turn up and show some form of support.
You can bring banners glorifying me like
"Dinie Handsome!" or you can just turn up
with your copet faces and oily hair and shout
out "Go Dinie!" every now and then.
If you're interested to burn your Sunday morn
by watching sweaty mats chase after a ball,
then text me or tag me or contact me by
any means necessary.
This IS your last chance to see Dinie with long
flowing locks and indiscipline.

No comments: