Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back in Black?

Hear ye hear ye.

After a 5 month long hiatus which was supposed to be a 5 day break, (me and my fight against procastination) Gentleman, I am BACK.

Allfrootsriipe is no more as yours truly has taken on a slightly more reclusive role in his everyday on-goings; that of an easy-going dude, crudely known as slackjack.

Updates about the owner; the protagonist; the um, slackjack.

- Transferred from Army to the Singapore Civil Defence on the 25th of June 07
-Given the epaulet of an Officer Cadet Trainee (OCT) now already a Senior OCT
-Now left with 9 weeks of Basic Officer Course Training
-Met 31 other sociopaths lucky enough, or smart enough to enter BOC
-My life ineluctably revolves around Singapore Civil Defence Force, Commr James Tan, Zouk, MOS, soccer, girls and ladies plus women
-Oh, had a girlfriend of two months no more, no less

Now, feeling miserable plus relieved and happy but disappointed.
Such an ironic world everything is an oxymoron.
Ive solitude for company.

I'd love to write more but it'll be overkill, right?
Hahaha.
I promise pictures, more words and graphis the next update yes?

Stay logged in.

No comments: