Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cobwebs

As I clear the last cobwebs that have long resided in me room since 1969 ( daym exaggerate ah), I figured why not clear the cob-website that is guaslackjack.blogspot.com.

I know I've promised updates, updates with pics, updates with pics of chics but oh-what-the-hell. Being an officer cadet is no easy feat. Now that I'm commissioned, the stress and responsibilities gonna pile up like the landfill in Pulau Semakau. (step Geography shit)

With great power, comes great responsibility.
But with two pips, come a mountain load of paperwork. DAYM!

Oh oh, and ever since forever, I had finished my final exercises, done all my theory papers( failed, retook and passed) , fine dined with LTC Betty Ting at RTC and hoardes of other senior officers during the 39th BOC Dinin-In and marched in the 39th BOC Commisioning Parade albeit not as a right-marker as some asshole decided he's taller than me and wanna take centrestage, well maybe rightstage but .. you know what I mean.

Granted a 1-week break which is left with a grand total of 4 days which i'm gonna spent in KL, Kuala Lumpur yow! I dont knw man but I dont think I'll spent a great deal of time there seein that I'll reach there arnd 7pm and sunday leavin at 10am. Daym shawt but I'm gonna make fool use, full, I meant of evry moment there. Aint gonna sleep, aint gonna rest.
CHIONG AHHHHH!

Till more pics and souvenirs later, I'll see YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gua harap lu tak lupakan gua...
Baju beb..baju...