Monday, February 18, 2008

KL Menjerit II (Much-awaited heh)

Be it The Englishmen's New Year or the Lunar New Year or the Muslim New Year,
I just cant shrug the procastinating monkey on me back!
And it weighs a ton.



The all too familiar mode of cheating,er, transport I mean - Cab







Delirious boys going Shopping -Outside Sungei Wang






There's always time for Propaganda - KL City





I'm always lucky number 69 - Carl's Jr(halal, beb!)




Ith gonneth geth messyth! - Carl's Jr BEFORE

What did I tell ya? - Carl's Jr. AFTER!!!

Many many more pics but I believe it best not to disclose. It's of the Edison Chen-Gillian Chung kind.

Lots of skin, hair and basically of no artistic taste or value.

So that is it for me jaunt to the Muddy Estuary,KL. It has been an enriching 3 days where I spent time overseas with two new friends and an 8-month old friend haha with no supervision or authority whatsoevah.

A trip to remember, no doubt.

But if you folks are wondrin why there aint no goin-back-home pictures, well, I gotta say Im an a emotional wreck and I freakin hate departures, ends and Goodbyes.

And I like to sleep on my way back home so no one could have taken any pictures, could they?

Oh well, GoodBye.(arghhhhhh the painnnnnnn!)

No comments: