Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dumps

Things just couldnt get any worse.

Haircut. Argument. Now, a missed penalty to add to my

list of mental woes. I certainly believe that I am not

producing excellent futbol, and that is bugging me.

I felt I had let the coach down, and most vital, my

ever-supportive team mates.

It seems the coach sees me only as a bit-part player,

someone who just makes up the numbers and not

someone who makes or breaks the game.

Saddens me deep down to be told off time and time

again about my "soft play", my sleepy face and my

apparent slender frame.

But worry not sympathisers and well-wishers, I'll

get back into my groove and vanquish all my demons.

It's not just a sport where 22 men, seemingly crazy,

run after 1 ball in 90 mins trying to create more holes

in the net of their nemesis.

To me, it's passion.

To my teammates, I'm sorry.

To my bruh, I'm very sorry too.

And to my fans, this has been an update.

No comments: