Monday, April 24, 2006

Here We Go

Seems everyone else is busy mugging while I am spending

precious time to update my blog. Rightfully so, as this blog

is becoming a luscious breeding place for cyber-mozzies.

SR played like the skid marks of my shit on the porcelain bowl

and yet they beat us. Are we that bad?

I say no.

Luck avoided us like the plague.

Thought I played damn well, tormenting the opposition with

neat flicks and sazzy dribbles but they totally, like totally

flouted the Laws of Joga Bonito and dived to get a penalty and

a slim edge over us, battling artists.

Sick in the gut aptly traces out my feelings.

On another note, I gotta make the time spent in school a more

meaningful one, well academically at least, cuz Ive been ogling

much and played much.

The time has come for me to be stupid and ask the teachers

lotsa questions, that will answer my queries and question

their abilities.

A run against authority.

I love it.

And Missy M, would you be mine?

No comments: