Friday, April 28, 2006

Pimp-ing

What was once clean and "barren" land now is flagrantly filled with

activities that induces my disappointment and anger.

I'm talking about my face, and the innocuous little spots and black

marks that litter it.

I look like crap, and I feel like crap. Crap!

I'll be better off digging a hole and bury me head DEEP in it.

On a more dulcet note, I guess playing futbol bare-footed is a

pleasure. You get to feel the ball, flirt with it an ultimately, punish

the opponents. And I feel I kick harder and further without any

adidas or nike or umbro kicks, adorning my feet.

How cool is that?

Oh and guess wot? Prom night is still on, brudders and sisters!

Tentatively, it'll be held at swissotel Merchant Court, siol!

The price is not that wanton, nor is it as cheap as our endemic

S-11 coffeeshops; it's just, well, right. Yeah.

Anybody wanna dress up as an Energizer Bunny?

Or invert your pants and undies to become Superman?

I'd rather look like The Strokes, or the Ramones. =)

Anyway, thanks to all those who have tagged, god bless ya'll

and to izy-ann, superb testi girl; tho' it'll better, if you have

typed some lines about my charming looks =D

Unleash your barf bag people, I honestly didnt mean it.

In the meantime, tag.

It beats pron-ing. =D

No comments: