Monday, May 01, 2006

Ramblings

Lumberjacks have axes, chainsaw and other sharp objects while

I have my nose. Copious amounts of tissue paper are

sacrificed to stop the extravagant flow of mucous.

Sick, I am.

With this kinda condition, I dont feel like doing anything that

constitutes brain work, (blogging is rambling) and even when I

lay down it feels rather uncomfy.

Im caught between a rock and a hard place. Im sick. I havent been

chalking up my study hours. And Ive got no girlfriend. Only

plenty of crushes. Ok, that's kinda redundant.

Tag replies:

berr: im sorry lah; friends?

al-kinki: i understand why you need to whine with results like

this -> Inter 0 empoli 1, who wouldnt?

soupie: you make a fly spelling teacher

minnie: yes-ed =)

And Missy M, tell me you have feelings for me cuz I have feelings

for you. HAHA.

Mushy. Cool shit.

ILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEMILOVEM

No comments: