Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bore

Woke up mid-morning. Have my breakfast.

Idled in the living room watching Grounded For Life,

and then wonder what to do next.

That has been the modus operandi for the past 4 mornings.

Even the Number of the Beast couldnt spur me on to

anything much more enliving or enthralling.

What more with my bestie scooting off with his girl(or not, I

dont know) every now and then and my close bud rubbin

shoulders with attractive blondes and Alex K in UK, there

can be so much i can do alone.

Besides studying.

I'm proud to say significant progress has been made.

Finally, revision has started early in the Dinie household.

Slowly but surely, Im gonna get those desired grades.

Get the F out, yeah.

Oh yeah, when a guy asks a girl out for a movie like countless times

and the girl either says she's busy or dont reply at all, is it a sign for

the guy to move on?

MY FRIEND (not me =) ) has been moving on far too often and HE

can take it no more.

What should MY FRIEND do?

Oh and cherish life with your boyfriends girls as much as you

can.

Tomorrow's the World Cup.

Turrah.

No comments: