Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fusebox

Listening to: Snow(Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Yep, that's how Bush and his subjects spell chilli-chili.

Oh, bestow upon me netizens, a kind soul whose knowledge

of the Net is as wide as the open sea.

I needa new skin cuz this current one is getting kinda stale.

The scroll rate is too down(?) and er, dont look as compact

and compressed y'know?

My fellow webcrawlers, I need help. Like Really.

And really, all that I can sputter when I'm one to one

with another girl is the most rudimentary word in any

worthwhile conversation -- really?

Yes, really.

It comes out almost naturally that it feels like the oxygen

we breathe in.

Subconsciously, it happens and another girl is annoyed and

opportunities spurned.

She's The Man is not too bad at all.

Typical chick flick humour that you just cant help but to

laugh at their contorted faces or their crisp, curt and

smart-alecky retorts.

Amanda (Bynes, we're on a first name-basis relationship)

looks portly with short bowlcut.

But undoubtedly, she's sizzling.

Okay, maybe just hot.

One thing's for sure, I can relate to the main soccer character,

Duke Orsino, played by some white punk lad-whatever.

With his chiseled good looks and toned physique one cant

deny the similarities right =)

That, and his problems in hitching it up with the girl of his

dreams. Plus, finding it hard to communicate with those

beings of the opposite gender.

Do you like cheese, Duke asks with as much emotion as potatoes

in the market.

But hey rest assured, I dont stub out my nose bleeds with the aid

of tampons, na-uh.

I swear!

ANYWAY ...

After such an encouraging start, I've start to lose ground, lose

focus and lose hope.

Hasnt been as productive as it could have been these past few days.

Holidays are being eaten up voraciously as the dreaded prelims 1

edge closer and closer, like that unwanted dunce in a social circle.

Sentosa hosted the last day I'll be having unrestricted fun so to

speak.

Went there with 9 other enthusiasts after such a long time out.

Had our fun in the sun, laugh our hearts out, breathed some

salty water in and splattered faizal with a dozen eggs.

What an eggscellent birthday bash we delivered.

We took a group photo.

Zufar hammerlocked faizal in an uncompromising

position, and adeel delivered the opening speech.

" We were planning to bake you a cake, but we

didnt have the luxury of time... but we do have eggs"

As if on cue, all of us whacked faizal with the oval

projectile, engulfing him in a pool of icky, icky yolk.

He washed up and we gave him his present -- a cool brasiliano

praia flip flops, but not before another smack on the head,

with an egg of course.

We were in eggstacy.

Faizal struggled.

We laughed.

The egg yolk slipped down his back.

We gasped.

Sick.

Haha.

But now for some serious studying.

I've had my fair share of fun.

Special thanks to those who came ah

adeel,ahmad,dyyn,faizal,hizam,jeff,sheryl,shrills,zufar

Now, gimme some of that complex number.

While youre at it, whip me up a cold serving of Dynamics

and a shot of Electrochem yeah.

I'm lovin' it!




oh crap, here we go =s

No comments: