Friday, November 24, 2006

Riot Van

My throat hurts.
My head throbs.
But passion prevailed.
I went down to innova and had a friendly round
of street soccer with my buddies.
My TEAM was strong man.
There was John the Fat Ronaldo and there was
Deadly Drog Aiman and there's Zaki (haha!) plus
Ronal-dinie-ho and last AND CERTAINLY
NOT LEAST SLeague Player and recent
SLeague Champion Mustaqim Manzur of SAF.
Scored a superfluous number of goals and I felt
I really connected well with the team esp
Mus haha, I might just be cut out for pro soccer
after all. Hmm =)
On the downside, Zaki claimed my game was below
my usual HIGH standards heh and my dribbling ability
was down.
Hard to stomach, but I guess that's the truth man.
Maybe it was the illness but excuses aside there's
gotta be some way to regain my confidence, courage
and guile.
I used to cut through defence like hot knife through
butter.
I used to be running up and about and feeding team
members or feeding off them.
Maybe my dribbling tricks have been overexposed
and become Cristiano-predictable.
Time for a rebirth.
The buck stops here.
Daa.

No comments: