Friday, December 08, 2006

Land Of A Million Dumb

Prom is so Jurassic Period ah.
Ancient history, that is, numbnuts.
Anyway, prom wasn't much of a success nor was it
quite an event.
As forecasted.
Well, haha, I bet you dont wanna another entry by another
netizen from Innova to compile a whole list of why prom
sucked.
Lemme just say, Gimme McDonalds' ANYTIME.
Oh, and I didnt get to be captured in digifilm with
the chics in my college.
Dammit.
And don't cha start looking down on me and shake your head
and wonder how shallow I can get.
Hey, dont blame me.
I'm just an ordinary bloke without a job, without anything to
look forward to and without a girlfriend.
So it's primal instincts that guys like me wanna be
photographed with girls like she.
She= HOT HOT HOT
Oh darn it didn't materialise.
And to think that at least I can leave with a happy stomach.
Or flattering comments on how I appeared.
Noo, people have to look at the scarf.
"Wrong season, bud"
"Winter ah?"
"Brrr..."
"Yasser Arafat is revived!"
Well the last from our neo-Nazi himself, Ahmad.
Haha yup the dowdy Teck Whye Kid
or rather, the other Teck Whye Kid, that makes
the original Teck Whye Kid look good.
Heh, props Mad.
Even so, I believe Ahmad should have clinched the
Prom King title.
Guessed he dressed the MOST .. well, unique.
But nooo, he wasn't even in the top4.
Just shows how much hatred Nazis or mock-Nazis
have garnered over the years.
Well, for the scarf, let's just say on the night Dinie's
scarf is as essential as Ms Yeo's wig evryday.
And you bloody hell dont make a fool of me or Ms Yeo ok?

On to another issue, i think Bernice is secretly reading my blog.
How does she know M!
Dammit.
Well, Bernice if youre reading this, how does my butt feel?
HAHAHA.
Oh, and before I forget, Bon Voyage Jamie aka Eleanor.
Have a pleasant trip to the Philippines and enjoy every
breathing and sleeping minute of your time there!
I WILL miss you but felix, I dont know heh ok sorry!
And to all the other numbnuts that I know, if you're
heading overseas all the best we will pray for your safety.
And for those choosin to stay their sorry asses here in
Singapura, suit yourself.

Turrah.

No comments: