Monday, December 04, 2006

Starlight

Prom is in a day's time and lemme say this,
Boy does time fly!
Darn it my get-up's far from ready haha and
its every bit as dowdy as Cher in her prime.
Hmm, without pics and the exuberant colours
of the oft-underrated film my blog is stale.
Pallid.
Dull.
Ahmad.
Blearghhh.
Into the fourth day of my weight training schedule and
Boy does time fry! fly!
The weight plates are rusty haha and the metallic sheen
is peeling off golly.
Just got down to repainting the plates in an apparent bid
to mask the defects or the wear and tear.
My right arm dont feel that good though.
Kinda like overstretched.

So what I need to overcome all these problems:
Money. The root of all evil.
The impetus to my happiness.
So is happy evil or is evil happy?

Oh one last thing, anyone with a digicam that works
and which looks stylish; I need yours... for prom and most
importanly after prom heh .. let the world be your
witness I'd say.

Till then lemme rub my hands in glee and adjust my mask;
Prom 06 here i come!

No comments: